Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] IF Heavy Missles Next: Re: Re: [GZG] IF Heavy Missles

Re: Re: [GZG] IF Heavy Missles

From: Charles Lee <xarcht@y...>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 20:16:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Re: [GZG] IF Heavy Missles

I prefer MT missles over salvo missles. They are what
cruise missles are and not dump and pray loads. Also
they give smallboys something to eguilize one shot
heavy torp boats if used right. They can be set fer
size of targets. Screens (sponge ships) now are
limited use. I can out think most people who don't
think three turns in advance. Reducing them means I
might as well as dump missles off and go pulse torps.