Prev: [GZG] IF Heavy Missles Next: Re: [GZG] IF Heavy Missles

Re: [GZG] IF Heavy Missles

From: "Jaime Tiampo" <fugugaipan@s...>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 10:41:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] IF Heavy Missles

On Fri, March 16, 2007 10:08 am, david said:
> My Islamic Federation force is about to make its first foray this
weekend
> against the Zionist dogs of Ian's NI fleet.

now now.. you know dogs not kosher. ;-)

> Laserlight's rules say that "HMs must burn 1 point of endurance to
make a
> primary move."
> Do Heavy Missles burn an endurance point the turn that they are
launched?

Yes

> Does anyone regually play them, and do you have any advise on using
them?
> The NI fleet seems well protected against missle attacks, which will
cut
> down my punch considerably.

I do. My personal thoughts on them is to only launch them at a 2 turn
range leaving that third endurance for the extra move when attacking.
That's assuming you're using the basic variant. You also need to swarm
them onto a target and generally only attack the large ships with them.

Jaime

--
It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't
remember

Prev: [GZG] IF Heavy Missles Next: Re: [GZG] IF Heavy Missles