Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] New NSL ship naming...? Next: [GZG] Re: New NSL ship naming...?

Re: Re: [GZG] New NSL ship naming...?

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 09:36:45 -0500
Subject: Re: Re: [GZG] New NSL ship naming...?

Absolutely what I was attempting to say, but  you could have a Kaiser
class
that might have individuals' names.

For instance, you can name the class the first ship in class, or you can
do
as the British often did, refer to the common theme, such as Tribal or
Flower, or even letters of the alphabet, for the class. If all the units
in
the Kaiser Friedrich class were previous holders of the rank, then you
could also refer to it as the Kaiser class.

The_Beast