Prev: Re: [GZG] SUS - Sa'vasku Next: RE: [GZG] Ninja Magic Magnetic Mounts and Connectors

Re: [GZG] SUS - Sa'vasku

From: Oerjan Ariander <oerjan.ariander@r...>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 13:20:08 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] SUS - Sa'vasku

John Tailby wrote:

>Can you repair generators? I didn't think you could repair them.

The FB2 Sa'Vasku rules explicitly say that you can.

>Are they affected by needle weapons? What about EMP?

No to both. [Official] post-FB2 statements equated Power Generators with

"Core Systems" wrt vulnerability to special-damage weapons; and neither
Needle Beams nor EMPs can damage Core Systems.

Regards,

Oerjan
oerjan.ariander@rixmail.se

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [GZG] SUS - Sa'vasku Next: RE: [GZG] Ninja Magic Magnetic Mounts and Connectors