Prev: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc Next: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc

Recording AARs was [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc

From: Mike Stanczyk <stanczyk@p...>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 14:37:29 -0700 (MST)
Subject: Recording AARs was [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc

On Mon, 5 Mar 2007, Indy wrote:
> When you guys play next, would you consider taking notes while you run
> through the game and post your findings in an AAR to the list here? It
would
> be helpful to the playtesters who are involved with that bit of the
GZG
> rules.
>
> Mk

I have been looking *very* carefully for a digital video camera that
takes
320x240 24fps video for under $100 that runs on AA batteries and writes
to SD cards.  No luck so far.  Suggestions?

When I have one, I will record *every* game I run and put it on the web
for
the playtesters.

Mike

Prev: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc Next: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc