Prev: Re: [GZG] A tale of two threads... i.e. Playtest. Next: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc

Re: Re: Re: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc

From: "john tailby" <John_Tailby@x...>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 17:38:26 +1300
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc

----- Original Message -----
From: <laserlight@verizon.net>

> >I'm sure he won't.  And if it sells more of his minis, how could I be

> >opposed?  I'm just saying that as written, the various gzg ground
rule
> >sets are not FT in the dirt.  And likely won't be. :)
>
> In fact, I'd be more inclined to move the other way: FMA Fleet with
> opposed die rolls.

If you wanted to establish a brand of games that would be the way to go.

people would also have more opportunity to get familiar with the overall

system principles. This could make the transition from one game to the
next
easier.

Prev: Re: [GZG] A tale of two threads... i.e. Playtest. Next: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc