Prev: Re: FMA at EEC: was Re: [GZG] Re: GZG ECC X: Indy's AAR(parts1&2) Next: Re: Re: Re: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc

[GZG] A tale of two threads... i.e. Playtest.

From: Evyn MacDude <infojunky@c...>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 11:42:32 -0800
Subject: [GZG] A tale of two threads... i.e. Playtest.

There seems to be two camps, and maybe one or two in
the middle.

One is hot for FT stuff

the Other for FMA and or Bugs Don't Surf.

and the others.

With that I am firmly in the second camp, I would love to see
some stuff for small scale ground combat/rpg combat.

I would love to thrash out character development, detailed
vehicle construction and combat, and integrate Full Thrust
flavored character driven space combat at the fighter/dropship
or small starship level.

At this point My default for this is to just use GURPS, but that
  seems to be a less than optimal solution at this point.

Evyn MacDude
infojunky@ceecom.net