Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc Next: Re: Re: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc

Re: Re: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 13:24:29 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: Re: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc

>Ok. But it's NOT stargrunt.  It's Stargrunt with a completely homemade
resolution system.

Yep. You'd still use the rest of the SG rules for movement, morale, and
all that. I'm just nailing on Buckets-of-Unopposed-Dice. As long as teh
folks who want that all buy a few of Jon's 15mm Special Packs, I doubt
Jon will mind which dice they roll :-)

Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc Next: Re: Re: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc