Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc Next: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc

Re: Re: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 11:24:15 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: Re: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc

>Use StarGrunt. Each trooper rolls 3d6 at close range, 2d6 at medium,
1d6 at long. Hit on a 4-6, DRM -2 yellow, -1 green, +1 vet, +2 elite, -1
soft cover, -2 hard cover.

>For penetration, roll 1d6 for each hit. +1 for each die type of impact,
-1 for each die type of armor--so d10IMP vs D6 Armor = +4 -2, so you
penetate on a die roll of 2-6.

PS--I haven't tried it at all, just threw it out there. Obviously you
can tinker with it eg say "6's are two hits" like FT beams, for
instance. I presume you want great handfuls of d6...If I were actually
advocating this, I'd use d10's so you get at least a little more range
available.

Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc Next: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc