Prev: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc Next: Re: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc

RE: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc

From: "McCarthy, Tom \(xwave\)" <Tom.McCarthy@x...>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 10:52:00 -0500
Subject: RE: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc

My group bought the rules so we could use our Silent Death miniatures to
play space fleet (not Space*Fleet) battles in a Warhammer 40K campaign
(OK, so maybe they would be Space*Fleet battles).  But as we played and
enjoyed FT, someone bought some ESU ships that were physically bigger
than the available Silent Death miniatures of the day, and then I bought
some NAC, and then someone picked up ESU...

Today, I think we have over a dozen fleets of GZG miniatures in our
collections.

Prev: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc Next: Re: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc