Prev: [GZG] RE: Re: Re: FMA at EEC [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc

RE: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc

From: "Star Ranger" <dean@s...>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 23:18:41 -0600
Subject: RE: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc

Laserlight wrote:
> > If the rules are difficult to produce produce them like
> > software. make the rules into a single PDF document and then make
> > up PDF documents for each fleet.
>
> There are SSDs for some new ships on the GZG site. SSDs for the
> new fleets (UN, ORC, IF, NI) have been hosted at
> http://www.star-ranger.com/FullThrust.htm (scroll down to 10/27/04)--I
> seem to recall seeing the link at gzg.com, but I don't see it now (in
the
> 8 seconds of looking around I've devoted to it).

We really should get links to all of them on the GZG website.

> FWIW, my guess is that the IF and ORC fleets are pretty much set.

> The official Japanese fleet designs have NOT been publicly posted
> but that's intentional until we get a key rules issue resolved.

Actually the link to their Beta Test stats was posted to this mailing
list
on October 11th 2005 with the comment that the Hyperspace Distortion
Cannon
(HDC) needs work.

Here are links to all the Beta fleets:
Imperial Japanese Star Fleet - http://ijsf.firedrake.org/
Islamic Federation Star Navy -
http://mysite.verizon.net/laserlight/ft/if.htm
New Israeli Defense Fleet - http://nift.firedrake.org/Alpha/NIAlpha.html
Oceanic Union Defense Force -
http://mysite.verizon.net/laserlight/ou/oudf.htm
Out-Rim Coalition Fleet - http://www.star-ranger.com/ORCpreview.htm
United Nations Space Command -
http://www.star-ranger.com/UNSCpreview.htm

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com

Prev: [GZG] RE: Re: Re: FMA at EEC [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc