Prev: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc Next: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc

Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc

From: "John Lerchey" <lerchey@a...>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 16:44:06 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc

No.  Two of the gamers I play with use FT ships *because* the SSDs
exist, and they can just play.	One uses NSL and the other fields UNSC,
using SSDs from Star-Rangers site.  I design my own SSDs because none of
my ships are gzg.  I have two fleets from Brigade and one from Cold
Navy.  I have no choice.  I've actually only fielded one of my fleets
thus far, my Brigade AmRep ships, and I definitely didn't munchkin them.
 They die in droves. :)

John

> Doesn't everybody design their own ships anyway?  The only reason I
need
> to see official ships is so I can get the fleet flavor.
>
> Roger
>
> On 3/1/07, john_tailby@xtra.co.nz <john_tailby@xtra.co.nz> wrote:
>>
>> For the mineatures that people buy with no rules are they bought to
not
>>  play FT with or are people just making up their own SSDs?

John K. Lerchey
Assistant Director for Incident Response
Information Security Office
Carnegie Mellon University

Prev: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc Next: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc