Prev: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc Next: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc

Re: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 15:00:37 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc

>Doesn't this answer contradict itself and then agree with the previous
point?

Yep.

>If the rules are difficult to produce produce them like software. make
the rules into a single PDF document and then make up PDF documents for
each fleet.

There are SSDs for some new ships on the GZG site. SSDs for the new
fleets (UN, ORC, IF, NI) have been hosted at
http://www.star-ranger.com/FullThrust.htm (scroll down to 10/27/04)--I
seem to recall seeing the link at gzg.com, but I don't see it now (in
the 8 seconds of looking around I've devoted to it).

FWIW, my guess is that the IF and ORC fleets are pretty much set.

The official Japanese fleet designs have NOT been publicly posted but
that's intentional until we get a key rules issue resolved.

Prev: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc Next: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc