Prev: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc Next: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc

Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 19:20:03 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc

On 2/27/07, Robert W. Eldridge <bob_eldridge@mindspring.com> wrote:
> Which no one but the playtest list can get to, right?

Beth and Chris responded with the link. (Thanks guys!)

The rules have been out in the open for anyone to playtest since 2003.
The most recent version came out in 2004. There's a link to them (or
was a link to them) on the GZG web site, but I think it might be a
version back.

I wish there were more players in the northern Louisiana area. I could
use some local players to do some more playtesting of my own...

Allan
--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc Next: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc