Prev: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc Next: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc

[GZG] Re: [Aliens]

From: DOCAgren@a...
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 19:32:47 EST
Subject: [GZG] Re: [Aliens]

In a message dated 2/27/07 6:41:06 PM,
gzg-l-request@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
writes:

> www.recon-in-force.com/Skank/TripleAbd/TripleAbd.html

Interesting...

I might be interested in the GZG aliens if there was a "Official"
product
covering them, while teh Beta test stuff is nice..   A book covering the
aliens
adding both rules and fluff on them would be better.   Covering
everything from
Space to Ground and good back story

I use to play in the GW unverse..   and yes their aliens races have a
different feel and what tactics should work for them.

The KraVak to me have interest because the story Los (???) wrote..   and

small # of battle I fought aganst them at cons..   But they were space
battles...

DO NOT HATE THE WARRIOR,
if you hate the war.

 AOL now offers free email to everyone.

Prev: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc Next: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc