Prev: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc Next: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc

Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc

From: "Roger Books" <roger.books@g...>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 17:42:59 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc

to play, um, snails?  That's it, snails.

I would be completely happy to have bugs ala Starship Troopers animated
version,
and K'rvak.  Phalons, and SV are random small players in the GZG
universe.
I have
no idea what motivates them.  Maybe if there was some good backstory I
might
be
interested.  As it is I don't care about either race.

Roger