Prev: Re: FMA at EEC: was Re: [GZG] Re: GZG ECC X: Indy's AAR (parts 1 &2) Next: Re: [GZG] GZG10 Photos

RE: FMA at EEC: was Re: [GZG]Re:GZGECCX:Indy'sAAR(parts1&2) [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 13:09:33 +1100
Subject: RE: FMA at EEC: was Re: [GZG]Re:GZGECCX:Indy'sAAR(parts1&2) [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

It was their attempt to make a viable "shooty" army list that didn't
work out very well.  Its an artifact of their combat system that close
combat decides over 75% of game results (and is heavily slanted in
effectiveness).

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies
http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernsk/

IMPORTANT
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
information
   for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
   please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
not
   a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
publications
   and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
messages.
emails
   of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.

Prev: Re: FMA at EEC: was Re: [GZG] Re: GZG ECC X: Indy's AAR (parts 1 &2) Next: Re: [GZG] GZG10 Photos