Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: GZG10 Photos Next: Re: [GZG] GZG10 Photos

RE: Re: FMA at EEC: was Re: [GZG] Re: GZG ECC X: Indy's AAR (parts 1&2)

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 12:20:00 +1100
Subject: RE: Re: FMA at EEC: was Re: [GZG] Re: GZG ECC X: Indy's AAR (parts 1&2)

G'day,

> At least with regard to ground troops. Starships are a bit
different...

A wee bit, and its actually more difficult to capture the differences a
that level I guess. There are probably many reasons the SV aren't played
as often as other races, but watching the guys down here its at least
partly because you need to think very differently with them.

> Personally, I like the idea of playing something different.
> I guess you and I are just part of the minority.

So does that make u great minds or fools? ;P ;)

Beth

Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: GZG10 Photos Next: Re: [GZG] GZG10 Photos