Prev: Re: Re: FMA at EEC: was Re: [GZG] Re: GZG ECC X: Indy's AAR (parts 1 &2) Next: Re: [GZG] Re: GZG10 Photos

RE: FMA at EEC: was Re: [GZG] Re: GZG ECC X: Indy's AAR (parts 1 &2)

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 12:15:13 +1100
Subject: RE: FMA at EEC: was Re: [GZG] Re: GZG ECC X: Indy's AAR (parts 1 &2)

G'day,

> The 40k universe has examples of aliens which fit neither profile
> (neatly) and they tend to go onward (some better than others mind
> you).  Then again with the exception of one alien race they are
> physically close to human form (two arms, two legs, etc.).  Having
> said that I see your point though.

You're right I had actually forgotten about them as I was thinking
things that look alien rather than disfigured humans. There's also very
little alien about them in game effect really. Mostly its more tech
rather than psychology. Yes the Necrons resurrect but what else would
you expect from undead in space? The old GW (was it GW?) robot decision
table rules was a much cooler way of trying to differentiate more.

Cheers

Beth

Prev: Re: Re: FMA at EEC: was Re: [GZG] Re: GZG ECC X: Indy's AAR (parts 1 &2) Next: Re: [GZG] Re: GZG10 Photos