Prev: Re: [GZG] Delafields - a poor image Next: Re: [GZG] Ninja Magic Magnetic Mounts and Connectors

Re: [GZG] Delafields - a poor image

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 06:18:13 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] Delafields - a poor image

I was REALLY trying not to comment on that image, just in case someone
else
wouldn't have the same impression. ;->=

You have to admit that the current paint job accentuates that a bit
already, with the six highlights at the top and the curved line forms at
the bottom. Also, there is the expected flattening you get from a
scanner.
Still, detailed and clear image.

Thanks, Indy! Most kewl and appreciated.

The_Beast

R on 02/24/2007 03:39:13 AM: