Prev: Re: FMA at EEC: was Re: [GZG] Re: GZG ECC X: Indy's AAR (parts 1 & 2 Next: Re: [GZG] Ninja Magic Magnetic Mounts and Connectors

Re: [GZG] Ninja Magic Magnetic Mounts and Connectors

From: VinsFullThrust@a...
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 19:08:01 EST
Subject: Re: [GZG] Ninja Magic Magnetic Mounts and Connectors

In a message dated 2/23/2007 4:22:13 AM Arabic Standard Time,
azuredolfin@yahoo.com writes:

For those of you at GZG-ECC X who expressed interest in these bases and

connectors, I spoke with Todd Boyce at Ninja Magic and he is sending out
some
samples for me to review. I will post my review here on this forum.

Ken Wang

What are these bases and connectors like?

Vinnie, your German hitman with an italian  name...
free
http://www.aol.com.