Prev: Re: [GZG] ecc quotes Next: RE: [GZG]Re:eccquotes [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Re: [GZG] Re: ecc quotes

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 23:16:17 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: ecc quotes

On 2/20/07, Laserlight <laserlight@verizon.net> wrote:

> This was the Con Queso scenario, in which all the squads parachuted
into the
> temple complex at Shangri Baa. The players placed their minis. Then I
placed
> the shoggoths, which were about the size of a tank, and that led to
Adrian's
> query..

Given that shoggoths are semi-amorphous, it doesn't surprise _me_ that
they couldn't see them as they were parachuting in. The only question
is why the shoggoths didn't get them as they were landing. *grin*

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] ecc quotes Next: RE: [GZG]Re:eccquotes [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]