Prev: RE: [GZG] [ECC] Weather Alert Next: Re: [GZG] [ECC] Weather Alert

Re: [GZG] [ZeroWear] For the GROPOS

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 16:56:06 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [ZeroWear] For the GROPOS

> He who is not slowed by the thin atmosphere wrote on 02/19/2007
03:27:40
> PM:
>
> > On 2/19/07, Doug Evans <devans@nebraska.edu> wrote:
> > > While truly a vachead sentiment, just doesn't seem to
> > have the proper
> > > panache....
> >
> > Space jockeys don't need panache. We're already high above you.
>
> True, true...
>
> However, those who are planet-bound DO need to have things
demonstrated
> more simply, remembering that, yes, rocks fall, but how are they going
> learn if you've killed them?

Call it high-speed evolution. ;-)   And if there are gropos observing
from
afar, maybe they will learn from others', ah, "mistakes".  :-)

Mind you, I've known some gropo NCO's with heads so thick, the best you
can
> expect is to stun them. Given their level of discourse, though, how
can
> you
> tell the difference?

Well, if their heads are that thick, maybe they'll survive the rock
fall.
:-D  And learn the "head way".

mk

Prev: RE: [GZG] [ECC] Weather Alert Next: Re: [GZG] [ECC] Weather Alert