Prev: Re: [GZG] [ZeroWear] For the GROPOS Next: RE: [GZG] [ECC] Weather Alert

Re: [GZG] [ZeroWear] For the GROPOS

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 15:36:43 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] [ZeroWear] For the GROPOS

He who is not slowed by the thin atmosphere wrote on 02/19/2007 03:27:40
PM:

> On 2/19/07, Doug Evans <devans@nebraska.edu> wrote:
> > While truly a vachead sentiment, just doesn't seem to
> have the proper
> > panache....
>
> Space jockeys don't need panache. We're already high above you.

True, true...

However, those who are planet-bound DO need to have things demonstrated
more simply, remembering that, yes, rocks fall, but how are they going
learn if you've killed them?

Mind you, I've known some gropo NCO's with heads so thick, the best you
can
expect is to stun them. Given their level of discourse, though, how can
you
tell the difference?

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [GZG] [ZeroWear] For the GROPOS Next: RE: [GZG] [ECC] Weather Alert