Prev: Re: [GZG] [ZeroWear] For the GROPOS Next: Re: [GZG] [ZeroWear] For the GROPOS

Re: [GZG] [ZeroWear] For the GROPOS

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 14:40:14 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] [ZeroWear] For the GROPOS

Thanks, but I think I can dig it out from home; if I can't, I'll be sure
get back to you, but I was more trying to suggest possibilities for
other
images. I'll have to look at the books, but seems to me we're close to
an
anniversary or two, where a zero/recticle could be worked into an icon.

Oh, as an aside, since I am so taken with the ANON GROPO attribution,
may
be we can come up with the kind of thing a space jockey would sniff
dismissively about their dug in counterparts. Perhaps 'When you play in
the
mud...' for a start.

The_Beast