Prev: Re: [GZG] ECC X AAR Next: Re: [GZG] ECC-X AAR

[GZG] GZG-ECC X AAR Requests

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 23:41:21 -0500
Subject: [GZG] GZG-ECC X AAR Requests

Hey folks,

Yup, another GZG-ECC X is in the books, and, as time goes on, hopefully
you'll
see people saying hello and reminding people why you should try and make
it
out to at least one of them.  (8-)

This here is a request email: if people post AARs publicly, I'd like to
also
include a copy on the GZG-ECC X website.  If you don't want me to do
that,
please include a note with the AAR or send an email to me.  Likewise, if
there are pictures that people want to share, I'd like to link to them
or
host them on the GZG-ECC X website, as part of the AAR section that gets
built soon after the con.  If you don't want me to do that, please let
me know.

Over the next couple of weeks or so (after I beat work off with stick),
we'll
be building up the GZG-ECC X AAR section with various reports, the
infamous
quoteboard, pictures, and whatever else I can post.  (8-)

Thanks!
JGH

--
Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan - TBFTGOGGI
"Wake me, let me see the daylight, save me from this half-life;

Prev: Re: [GZG] ECC X AAR Next: Re: [GZG] ECC-X AAR