Prev: RE: [GZG] [ZeroWear] Dirtside Next: RE: [GZG] [ZeroWear] Dirtside

Re: [GZG] [ECC] Weather Alert

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 19:31:06 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [ECC] Weather Alert

Well, GZG ECC X is done. And I believe a good time was had by all. :-)
I certainly got in some good games, some good battles, some good
missing of beam dice, and ran a couple of good events. The
con-exclusive ship, the Delafield, was a big hit. More AAR
action/write-up later when I get done unpacking and stuff (plus the
infamous quote board entries ;-) ). Others will have to supply photos,
as I didn't take any this year.

BTW, to all you southern-state cold-wusses, just fyi, Ken Wang made
his way up here from Orlando with no problems whatsoever. His second
year to the con, I believe. :-)

More when I get a moment...
Mk

Prev: RE: [GZG] [ZeroWear] Dirtside Next: RE: [GZG] [ZeroWear] Dirtside