Prev: Re: [GZG] Hot Fuzz! Figure query Next: Re: [GZG] Hot Fuzz! Figure query

Re: [GZG] Hot Fuzz! Figure query

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 17:37:26 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Hot Fuzz! Figure query

>Not sure it's my cup of, from what I glean from IMDB.

If you enjoyed Sean of the Dead, you'll like this. If you didn't then I
would imagine you wouldn't. It is of pretty much the same sense of
humour as
all Simon Pegg/Edgar Wright fair, which means that I think it is little
short of genius.

> >But the
> > final shoot out has me inspired. Anyone know where I can get british
(or
>at
> > least british looking) police types armed with guns... lots of guns.
And

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/arts/graphics/2007/02/15/bffuzz115.jpg
http://www.canmag.com/images/front/movies2007/hotfuzzposter5.jpg
http://images.contactmusic.com/dn/hot+fuzz_855_18061139_0_0_15222_300.jp

>Not that I'm aware of any, but if you could find one with a flak jacket
on,
>might look enough like current body armor that you'd only need to add a
BFG
>or two of your own.

>Poor answer, but seemed the only one on the way, so far...
>
> > Any suggestions? By the time I have both "armies" painted up FMAS
might
>be
> > out
>
>P a i n t   R E A L   s l o w ,  and, yes, I assume your response is,
'is
>there any other way?', and it should be about right. ;->=

Well, I paint whenever I have the time... which isn't very often. I
think
Easter Week will be my next stint.

Richard

Prev: Re: [GZG] Hot Fuzz! Figure query Next: Re: [GZG] Hot Fuzz! Figure query