Prev: [GZG] Re: Hot Fuzz! Figure query Next: Re: [GZG] Hot Fuzz! Figure query

Re: [GZG] Hot Fuzz! Figure query

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 08:50:53 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] Hot Fuzz! Figure query

Richard wrote on 02/17/2007 04:32:15 PM:

> Hello all,
>
> *Mild Spoiler Warning*
>

> Anyone not seen Hot Fuzz? If not, why not? It really is superb.

Not sure it's my cup of, from what I glean from IMDB.

>But the
> final shoot out has me inspired. Anyone know where I can get british
(or
at
> least british looking) police types armed with guns... lots of guns.
And
> then of course a series of respecable country folk armed with
shot-guns.
> Perhaps even some safeway employees and "hoody" children?

I was going to suggest bobbies from old Gaslight Chtulu/Dr. Who/et al
ranges, but doesn't current police wear look a lot like WWII Brit
officers?
Sorry, I have to go by fuzzy memories of last BBC series seen, such as
Prime Suspect or Touch of Evil.

Not that I'm aware of any, but if you could find one with a flak jacket
on,
might look enough like current body armor that you'd only need to add a
BFG
or two of your own.

Poor answer, but seemed the only one on the way, so far...

> Any suggestions? By the time I have both "armies" painted up FMAS
might
be
> out

P a i n t   R E A L   s l o w ,  and, yes, I assume your response is,
'is
there any other way?', and it should be about right. ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: [GZG] Re: Hot Fuzz! Figure query Next: Re: [GZG] Hot Fuzz! Figure query