Prev: [GZG] Re: [ZeroWear] - Valentine/President's w/e sale Next: Re: [GZG] [ECC + ZeroWear] Possibility

[GZG] [ECC + ZeroWear] Possibility

From: Noam Izenberg <noam.izenberg@j...>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 14:51:46 -0500
Subject: [GZG] [ECC + ZeroWear] Possibility

The Hotel in Which ECC is being held has wireless internet. Assuming
it is working in good order during the con, even if only I as store
owner get to use the FIRSTBIRTHDAY discount, I should be able to
allow other people to order through me.

I'll be setting up my computer, with my account link to the store
open, and should be able to assist others in ordering. I believe it
can work by changing the shipping address to that of the person
ordering the shirts. The caveat will be entering your CC # through my
computer, but I won't be recording those things.

So that's one way it *coould* work, anyway. We'll see tomorrow!

Prev: [GZG] Re: [ZeroWear] - Valentine/President's w/e sale Next: Re: [GZG] [ECC + ZeroWear] Possibility