Prev: RE: [GZG] [ECC] Weather Alert Next: Re: [GZG] [ECC] Weather Alert

RE: [GZG] [SECC] was: [ECC] Weather Alert

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 09:21:30 -0600
Subject: RE: [GZG] [SECC] was: [ECC] Weather Alert

Too bad; if I'd have known there was a possibility, I would have come
down
with my SO visiting her family at the end of the month, and tried for
one
then. ;->=

I've seen FL in the August; bit TOO much of a good thing.

Someday, I'm going down and rent a room in KC, and just declare an UCC
(Un-Coast). I've been doing plenty of pushing ships around by myself of
late; at least it'd be a change of scenery.

The_Beast