Prev: Re: [GZG] [ECC] Weather Alert Next: Re: [GZG] [ECC] Weather Alert

Re: [GZG] Re: [ZeroWear] New Designs

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 13:03:49 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: [ZeroWear] New Designs

I can feel my credit card shrinking in my wallet already...

Noam wrote on 02/15/2007 12:55:17 PM:

> > Would it be possible to use two designs on the same
> shirt? Say, ESU
> > icon,
> > or Vac Head, on the front and Here At Ortillery Command
> on the back?
>
> Yes. That is definitely possible. Any combo of designs you see is
> possible, actually.

I was more wondering if Printfection could do it with any designs on the
site, as opposed to bothering you to create special products, but....

> > Expensive, I'm sure, but I'm curious. Actually, I wouldn't mind
> > wearing the
> > Vac Head with 'Space sucking rocket jockeys, the lot of
> them'... ;->=
>
> Hmmmm... You want that on the back? Same font as "Vac
> Head"? Light or
> dark text?

Damn, choices....

A different font seems right; something that sez 'gropo complaint
inserted
here.' but can't explain it better than that.

> > However, a pocket insignia FSE icon on the front with
> the reverse
> > 'Dans le
> > nuit...' would make the PERFECT gift for a certain friend.
>
> Can do...  DONE!
> http://www.printfection.com/ZeroWear/FSE-Pocket-Logo--
> Slogan-T-Shirt/
> _p_660016

Snikies! Now I have to figure a way to subtly figure what size for him.
;->=

> > I can't find anthing that suggests it's possible on the site,
> > though I'd
> > imagine not. Also, do you know if there's anywhere on
> the site that
> > delineates light and dark colors?
>
> I'm not sure. If worst comes to worse you can tell if theycount it
> as "dark" if they don't let the 50% off discount apply to it...

Gotcha!

> > *I feel the minutes ticking away...* :-.+
>
> Not too late yet!

Cruel, very cruel...

> And FYI, I've corrected the Crew Unit design: "Not
> Expendable" (A not I)

Hadn't noticed; I used to be SOOOO good at proofreading.

Thanks!

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [GZG] [ECC] Weather Alert Next: Re: [GZG] [ECC] Weather Alert