Prev: Re: [GZG] SSDs for new ships Next: Re: [GZG] SSDs for new ships

Re: [GZG] SSDs for new ships

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 12:02:53 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] SSDs for new ships

So, if I'm following the thread, new toys are available only if designs
are
submitted to you directly, when you will do your magic?

VERY generous of you to do the effort! I hope the designers will be
equally
generous in sharing the results. ;->=

Those that can, do, those that can't, thank their a**es off.

The_Beast

Mr. Burton West on 02/13/2007 08:43:20 AM: