Prev: Re: [GZG] More new 15mm goodness! Next: [GZG] SSDs for new ships

[GZG] [ZeroWear] Updates

From: Noam Izenberg <noam.izenberg@j...>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 11:22:40 -0500
Subject: [GZG] [ZeroWear] Updates

A couple updates to the ZeroWear store on the virtual eve of GZG-ECC.

* I now have T-shirt and Long-sleeve T designs with the Dirtside II
cover on them.
* A new "Indy Special" Rocks Fall (everybody dies) T-shirt with the
Ortillery symbol on the front pocket location
* A mailing address on the site front page for inquiries and
requests: missile.zero@gmail.com

I have it on good authority that ZeroWear will feature prominently at
ECC. All the high (orbit) society folks will be wearing it...

-N

---

"Ah! You seen one Earth, you've seen them all."
   - Jack Schmitt on the moon, Apollo 17, 118:08:10

Prev: Re: [GZG] More new 15mm goodness! Next: [GZG] SSDs for new ships