Prev: RE: [GZG] [ECC] Write your own card Next: Re: [GZG] More new 15mm goodness!

RE: Re: [GZG] [ECC] Write your own card

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 15:25:29 +1100
Subject: RE: Re: [GZG] [ECC] Write your own card

G'day,

Combining a few responses here.

>> She was in Carnage con Queso. You're thinking about FMA Sheep.
>
> Does it *really* matter?

Given I still ended up having killer sheep land on me (well on my Nuns),
I certainly don't think so ;)

> The psychological injuries have healed (she wasn't in FMA Sheep,

I'm not that silly!

> just the Cheese Game), leaving scars. But she's got four kids
> (<grin> of *course* I'm counting Derek), so she should be used
> to that by now.

That should read 3 kids and one teenager (Derek at 40 has returned to
childhood while Lachy has entered the alien phase of life). So if I
didn't have scars I'm about to acquire them...

> So on the surface she may *appear* well I'm willing to bet that
> at some future point in her life the dark seeds of madness
> will rise and say " 'ello mate! "

My grad students would say that has well and trully happened already...
The trauma of being reminded by the Killer Sheep movie didn't help
either ;)

Cheers

Beth

Prev: RE: [GZG] [ECC] Write your own card Next: Re: [GZG] More new 15mm goodness!