Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] [ECC] Write your own card Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More new 15mm!

Re: [GZG] [ECC] Write your own card

From: Damo <damosan@g...>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 10:52:46 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [ECC] Write your own card

> The psychological injuries have healed (she wasn't in FMA Sheep,
> just the Cheese Game), leaving scars. But she's got four kids
> (<grin> of *course* I'm counting Derek), so she should be used to
> that by now.

To quote Lovecraft:

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of
the human mind to correlate all its contents."

So on the surface she may *appear* well I'm willing to bet that at
some future point in her life the dark seeds of madness will rise and
say " 'ello mate! "

Damo

Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] [ECC] Write your own card Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More new 15mm!