Prev: RE: [GZG] [ECC] Write your own card Next: Re: [GZG] [ECC] Write your own card

Re: [GZG] [ECC] Write your own card

From: "Grant A. Ladue" <ladue@c...>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 14:07:08 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [ECC] Write your own card

  "What in God's name am I doing here?"

  Player immediately drops out of the game and all their figures are
removed.  The eventual "winner"
is required to buy them a drink later that night.  Player may poll other
players to see if they would
like to drop out instead, but player must buy them a drink later instead
of the leader.

  Best played by a middle of the pack player near the end of the game.
At least you get a drink
out of it.

write