Prev: RE: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] Basic Street Fighting Manual Next: RE: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] Basic Street Fighting Manual

Re: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] Basic Street Fighting Manual

From: "John Atkinson" <johnmatkinson@g...>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 09:28:00 +0300
Subject: Re: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] Basic Street Fighting Manual

On 1/30/07, Beth.Fulton@csiro.au <Beth.Fulton@csiro.au> wrote:

> Assuming there isn't sufficient resources in the city to maintain
> themselves. I'd say there probably isn't, though I hadn't said eitehr
> way as yet as we're not 100% sure we know what Kra'Vak eat on Mars -
> though we do at least know they're not photosynethetic ;)

I'm pretty sure that even if they can eat the canned goods in human
cities, they will run out and likely didn't bring many farmers.

> > Depends on who is doing the learning, and how responsive your
> > equipment development cycle is to field feedback.
> > I've seen a lot of new toys get fielded in the past 4 years,
> > and TTPs change on a regular basis.  Same for Mr. Hajj.
>
> Who learns fastest/slowest?

The folks with the greatest incentive to learn--those loosing folks
fastest.

> There is some capability of production and development on Mars so what
> levels are needed?

Depends.  You want to change tanks, it takes a lot more than to make
silly string to look for tripwires.

> What's a TTP and what's a regular basis?

TTP Tactics, Techniques, Procedures.

No comment.

John
--Vita Aureliani

Prev: RE: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] Basic Street Fighting Manual Next: RE: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] Basic Street Fighting Manual