Prev: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] The Watcher 4 of 4 - Judgement Next: Re: [GZG] ECM Weapons on Fighters

RE: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] Basic Street Fighting Manual

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 22:45:51 +1100
Subject: RE: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] Basic Street Fighting Manual

G'day Brian,

> Beth - awesome set of fiction.

Thanks

> Was there a specific map of Mars you've been working from?

Yep. The one up on our website (see my other post on the front of
Watcher for the directions of how to get there). The Orduna street map
isn't finished up yet, but the general mars map we're using in the
campaign is.

> Of course, my interest is in the areas that're still the most
> "martian" - cold, red & dusty, with air you can't breathe or
> operate a GEV in! I guess that makes me a Red...

There's more of tat now than there was before the Kra'Vak arrived.
Olympus Mons would still be you're kind of area regardless and the other
big chain of mountains (you can see them in the photo under the
UN/Japanese naval ritual in the photo article).

> The Old Crow vehicles I'm currently painting up are going to be
Martian...

Cool! Ahh in more ways than one it seems ;)

Beth

Prev: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] The Watcher 4 of 4 - Judgement Next: Re: [GZG] ECM Weapons on Fighters