Prev: Re: [GZG] Among the Heroes Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 21, Issue 22

Re: [GZG] Among the Heroes

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 22:23:33 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Among the Heroes

>  >On Hammer's Slammers: Anybody see a US source for the rules and
>minis? I've only found one so far (On Military Matters) and they
>only seem to have the first book or a "starter pack" with the first
>>book and some minis (15mm), none of the 25mm minis or the second book.
>
>If GZG has it, I recommend that you order from them. You will
>probably get it faster than you would from most companies in the US
>(certainly faster than from any company I've ever ordered from,
>except perhaps Steve Jackson).

We do have some copies of the second book, though I don't think it's
up on the store yet, as we've just had a few for sale at shows.
Drop me a direct email (jon@gzg.com) if you want one, I'll tell you
how to order it. Price is 16 GBP, postage to the US would be 2-3 GBP
at most. We can also do you the 25mm and 15mm Slammers infantry
figures and skimmers!

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: [GZG] Among the Heroes Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 21, Issue 22