Prev: Re: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] Basic Street Fighting Manual Next: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 21, Issue 22

Re: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] Basic Street Fighting Manual

From: "Brian Burger" <blurdesign@g...>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 22:05:57 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] Basic Street Fighting Manual

> Someone should have told that to Douglas Haig...

Heh. I think the unspoken rider on any discussion of cultural attitudes
toward casualties is "the First World War doesn't count"...

Beth - awesome set of fiction. Was there a specific map of Mars you've
been
working from? I've found a couple of versions of 'terraformed Mars' maps
online, and of course there's the maps in KSR's Red/Green/Blue Mars
trilogy.
Got an online version of your base map?

Of course, my interest is in the areas that're still the most "martian"
-
cold, red & dusty, with air you can't breathe or operate a GEV in! I
guess
that makes me a Red...

The Old Crow vehicles I'm currently painting up are going to be Martian
-
from some of the independant city states up on the Noctis Labyrinthus
plateau, west of Marineris & east of the three great volcanoes. Of
course,
there's also all that cold high ground in the southern half of the
Southern
Hemisphere, too...

Brian
www.warbard.ca/games.html

Prev: Re: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] Basic Street Fighting Manual Next: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 21, Issue 22