Prev: [GZG] Power Projection to be published in the USA Next: RE: [GZG] Glad I am still on list....

[GZG] Re: Black Sheep

From: "Michael R. Blair" <pellinoire@y...>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 09:21:29 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: [GZG] Re: Black Sheep

It had to be a New Zealand film didn't it.

Mind you there are plenty of sheep around here and a
pissed off ram is no laughing matter - especially one
that was hand reared and has no fear of humans.

Michael

It is by my order and for the good of the state that the bearer of this
has done what he has done.
  - Richelieu

Prev: [GZG] Power Projection to be published in the USA Next: RE: [GZG] Glad I am still on list....