Prev: Re: [GZG] Battlecruisers Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] Auxiliary craft for starships

Re: [GZG] Battlecruisers

From: "john tailby" <John_Tailby@x...>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 14:54:19 +1300
Subject: Re: [GZG] Battlecruisers

We didn't model the fleet train extensively. We wanted to play ship
battles
rather than space accountancy.

It is possible to put  out of supply. One of the hardest fleets to fight
was
a "destroyer" swarm. No major units at all. One player had almost all
dreadnoughts and was continually getting pinned down and having his
supply
bases raised by the destroyer swarm.

Very hard fleet to fight against.