Prev: [GZG] Full Thrust Search Engine Next: Re: [GZG] [ZeroWear] Update 3

[GZG] [OFFICIAL] Xmas greetings, offers and holidays!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 13:07:06 +0000
Subject: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Xmas greetings, offers and holidays!

Tried to send this a couple of times last week, and it bounced - so
trying again...

Hi all,

First off, a HAPPY CHRISTMAS, or whatever other festival you choose
to celebrate at this time of year, to everyone on the list!

This is just a quick reminder that the XMAS OFFERS are still running,
and though the last "official" posting date from the UK to the US has
gone, we'll still be despatching stuff ASAP right up to the time we
close for the holiday break. We've also decided that we'll continue
to apply the Xmas Offers to all qualifying orders right up till the
31st of Dec, so you can still place an order online while we're on
break and we'll treat it as top priority as soon as we return.

We'll probably close up on Thurs 21st, re-opening on Tues 2nd Jan.
Apart from dealing with the orders placed over the break, our other
top priority will then be SIX new packs of SG15 infantry, which are
almost ready to go - these will be prone and kneeling packs for the
FSE (helmets), Colonial Militia, OUDF (helmets), FCT, NSL Jagers and
NAC (berets)!

All the best to you all,

Jon (GZG)

Prev: [GZG] Full Thrust Search Engine Next: Re: [GZG] [ZeroWear] Update 3