Prev: RE: [gzg] Store links to beta test rules [sec=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: Re: [GZG] [ZeroWear] Update 3

[GZG] [ZeroWear] Update 3

From: Noam Izenberg <noam.izenberg@j...>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 17:06:26 -0500
Subject: [GZG] [ZeroWear] Update 3

Just last week I received my first order - my wife's simple Black-on-
White of the KV insignia. I think it looks great. I have another
order on the way with some more variety, but the quality looks quite
good to me.

I've also added a new design to the store: "Vac-Head" in four graphic
color combinations.

I'm working on a GROPO design, but am not done with it yet.

http://www.printfection.com/ZeroWear

The new design is here:
http://www.printfection.com/ZeroWear/31690

"Ah! An impregnable Zero!"   (Noam Raphael Izenberg)

Prev: RE: [gzg] Store links to beta test rules [sec=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: Re: [GZG] [ZeroWear] Update 3