Prev: Re: [GZG] [Announcement] ZeroWear Next: Re: [GZG] [Announcement] ZeroWear

Re: [GZG] [FT]Multi-abilityfightercostings

From: VinsFullThrust@a...
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 14:24:11 EST
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT]Multi-abilityfightercostings

In a message dated 12/7/2006 7:19:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,
laranzu@ozemail.com.au writes:

Historically multiple ability fighters have fallen to
"jack of all  trades, master of none" syndrome (eg the
F-111 was going to replace every  other USAF and USN
fighter and fighter bomber). Our rather brief  history
of spaceships suggests the same: the shuttle was
meant to  replace everything, and instead doesn't do
anything particularly  well.

Yes, but you are not mentioning the successful mutli-role
fighter.bomber.
The FA-18 Hornet and Super Hornet. Also the F-16 Faclon performed
Fighter and
light bombing missions. The F-14 Tomcat pefromed as both Strike Fighter
and
Interceptor to protect the carrier and fleet.

I have already been toying with multiability fighter in games and even
prosented Jon with the idea of it.Even offered it to everyone here

Vince

Prev: Re: [GZG] [Announcement] ZeroWear Next: Re: [GZG] [Announcement] ZeroWear