Prev: [GZG] [Announcement] ZeroWear Next: Re: [GZG] [Announcement] ZeroWear

RE: [GZG] [Announcement] ZeroWear

From: "Michael Brown" <mwsaber6@m...>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 12:03:08 -0700
Subject: RE: [GZG] [Announcement] ZeroWear

Ohhhh, Ahhhhhh!

Michael Brown
mwsaber6@msn.com

-----Original Message-----
From: gzg-l-bounces+mwsaber6=msn.com@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
[mailto:gzg-l-bounces+mwsaber6=msn.com@lists.csua.berkeley.edu] On
Behalf Of
Noam Izenberg
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2006 11:47 AM
To: gzg-l@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
Subject: [GZG] [Announcement] ZeroWear

With Jon's permission, Announcing:

ZeroWear: The official clothier of Ground Zero Games.

http://www.printfection.com/ZeroWear

I have re-created, or collaborated, and gathered all the [OFFICIAL]
insignias of the GZGverse together and designed a variety of logo T-
shirts for the GZG and gaming communities, and general interest.

At launch the ZeroWear store has a couple dozen options for shirt
designs, with flags and insignias for: NAC, NSL, FSE, ESU, KV, SV,
PH, UNSC

The store also has other GZG-related graphics, such including the
cover design from Full Thrust 2nd Edition, and an Ortillery Command
shirt starring "Alexander's footer".

All insignia designs have color versions, black-on-white, white-on-
black, and "military" styles. Although the store shows one specific
color choice per shirt, all shirts can be selected in a variety of
colors. The GZG graphics are inherently quite cool and have appeal
outside the GZG - or even the gaming and SF - communities. My wife,
who was looking over my shoulder as I was putting the store together
saw the black-on-white Kra'Vak insignia and said "Neat design! I'd
wear that." So I ordered one for her.

More GZGverse designs and styles (e.g. GZG logo, ORC, NI, IJN, book
covers, humor, etc.,) will be coming! Other GZG gaming related
graphics are also on the way. I will post updates occasionally when
new neat stuff goes up.

ZeroWear is not going to be a real money-making endeavor. The primary
purpose is to provide some neat looking items to the community and an
additional promotion platform for GZG.

One of the reasons ZeroWear is opening now is that the print-on-
demand house we are using, Printfection, is now running some special
offers: First is a free shipping deal (on orders of $50 US or more)
until December 11, or a $5 discount if you use GRANDOPENINGS at
checkout ($20 or more). Printfection says it can deliver by Dec. 25
US orders placed before midnight (Mountain time) on Monday Dec. 11.

Most of the designs in the store are on Men's 100% cotton T shirts.
However Printfection has on offer a variety of other apparel ,
including baseball jerseys, sweatshirts, hoodies, long sleeve,
ringer, and sleeveless T's, and a varaite of kid/baby and women's
apparel. I can easily add apparel options for existing designs if
requested. I *will* take requests for new products and designs, with
the caveat that they be GZG related.

Please visit, pass along, and send feedback and requests to me if you
have any.

-Noam

Prev: [GZG] [Announcement] ZeroWear Next: Re: [GZG] [Announcement] ZeroWear