Prev: Re: [GZG] [RE] RE: [DS/SG] New markers from Litko Aero Next: Re: [GZG] Japanese colors?

[GZG] Japanese colors?

From: mxconnell@o...
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 21:10:17 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: [GZG] Japanese colors?

think about my next project and am thinking about Japan for SG in 15.
I've collected a number of infantry packs over the years and have just
bought a number of legged vehicles during the GZG christmas special that
seem to suit a Japanese theme.
It occurred to me while pawing over my new goodies that I've never seen
much in the way of ground pounders for Japan, only the 25mm photos on
the GZG website. They appear to be done in gray, silver, and a bit of
red on the helmet.
Anyone else done up any Japanese?
Thoughts on color schemes for infantry and vehicles?
My first thought would be a light blue-gray for uniforms with a gray
urban camo on the vehicles, but Id really appreciate some alternative
schemes, especially if they've already been something you've tried.
Thanks!
Martin

Prev: Re: [GZG] [RE] RE: [DS/SG] New markers from Litko Aero Next: Re: [GZG] Japanese colors?