Prev: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust in bay area? Next: [GZG] [DS/SG] New markers from Litko Aero

[GZG] re: Full Thrust in bay area?

From: "Glenn M. Goffin" <gmgoffin@y...>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 09:58:40 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [GZG] re: Full Thrust in bay area?

>From: "Eric Foley"

>I know there's a list out there somewhere of where to find other
>players, but I don't remember where it is.
>
>I moved to the San Francisco bay area in April, and it occurred to
>me that there's almost got to be a few players on this list
>somewhere around here.  I haven't played Full Thrust for about four
>years (which is why I've been a lot less active on the list than I
>used to be) but I'd be interested in playing again.  I kept all my
>weird and wacky custom ship designs from the old days in a notebook
>and I've got scads of the old Micro Machines and what not to use as
>models.  Any potential takers?

I'm a member of Tactics-0, a wargaming group that plays monthly in
Santa Clara.  We have played Full Thrust, as well as Power
Projection.  We play StarGrunt often, and we are planning to do some
Dirtside in 2007.

If you're interested in playing with us, please come to Game Kastle
in Santa Clara on one of our game days and find us in the private
room off the main gaming area.	I don't know if we've started
scheduling 2007 yet, but the Game Kastle website probably has us on
the calendar.

You can find out more about us at:

http://www.3rd-imperium.com/Tactics-0/

Welcome to the Bay Area!

--Glenn M. Goffin

Prev: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust in bay area? Next: [GZG] [DS/SG] New markers from Litko Aero