Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] Cheese Game Next: Re: Re: [GZG] Cheese Game

[GZG] Full Thrust in bay area?

From: "Eric Foley" <stiltman@t...>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 12:49:54 -0800
Subject: [GZG] Full Thrust in bay area?

because I'm not convinced it got through the first time.... I got the
mail from the list but also got a bounce message. :P

I know there's a list out there somewhere of where to find other
players, but I don't remember where it is.

I moved to the San Francisco bay area in April, and it occurred to me
that there's almost got to be a few players on this list somewhere
around here.  I haven't played Full Thrust for about four years (which
is why I've been a lot less active on the list than I used to be) but
I'd be interested in playing again.  I kept all my weird and wacky
custom ship designs from the old days in a notebook and I've got scads
of the old Micro Machines and what not to use as models.  Any potential
takers?

Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] Cheese Game Next: Re: Re: [GZG] Cheese Game